I'm a french photographer currently living in Hanover, Germany. My photographic interest is built on top of a curious ability for serendipity and multiple travels across Europe, South West Asia, South America and Africa. In between I've been working for unexpected jobs like as an apprentice train driver, worker in a woodfactory, a hospital, a local newspaper and also as a roady for concerts. In 2013 I started to study Photojournalism and Documentary Photography at the Hanover University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
I speak fluently french, german, english and spanish and have some hindi and arabic notions.
Beside to work as a freelance photographer and cameraman, I work on different long term projects.
Exhibitions & Awards:
05. 2017: "Isaya's Dream" exhibited at Kolga Festival, Tbilisi - Georgia
03. 2017: „Until now...“ exhibited at Transizioni Festival, Bologna - Italy
11. 2016: CPOY College Photographer Of the Year, Award of Excellence, Portfolio Category, Missouri - USA
11. 2016: „Until now...“ exhibited at Zoom Festival, Saguenay - Canada
08. 2016: „Underground Pirates“ exhibited at Festival Off Visa pour l'Image, Perpignan - France
07. 2016: „Underground Pirates“ screening at Festival du Journalisme Vivant, Couthures - France
06. 2016: „Underground Pirates“ exhibited at Lumix Festival, photography category, Hannover - Germany
06. 2016: „Until now...“ exhibited at Lumix Festival, multimedia category, Hannover - Germany
06. 2016: „Underground Pirates“ exhibited at Les Promenades Photographiques, Vendôme - France
04. 2015: „Photo Storytelling: After Dark“ World Press Photo Workshop, Amsterdam - Netherlands
François Xavier Klein
- Germany -
+49 176 22 14 96 94